Sunday, July 6, 2008

M.O. Fanfiction

This was my FIRST attempt at writing M.O. fanfiction. I wanted to know what it was like if Bill didn't shoot the truck. Forgive me for the extreme grossness.

Bill tries to shoot the Happy Toyz truck, but his gun jams.

In a cloud of dust, the Happy Toyz truck ran him over and mowing him down turning him into the ultimate road patty, the tires leaving red tracks of him on the road

"Vrroooom" "Vrroooom"

I got on the ground and curled into a ball and slowly awaited my life-ending fate. The Western Star heading straight towards me with headlights aimed right on me, then it suddenly applied air brakes hissing nosily stopping within inches of my body. I rose up off the ground stunned, wondering why didn't he wipe me out. Maybe he had a pretty good reason' or he just picked a new feeder. I slowly walked around the truck, eying the tires and rims red with the remains of his victim followed by tire tracks of blood. I walked back around to the front and got a good look at his evil face, mouth dripping red with gore. I slowly rub my hand across his jaw, blood covering my fingers and tasted the blood that was still warm and fresh from the victim he just killed, it was then I felt an electric jolt of power surge through me and felt the urge and the power to kill.

Shocked at what I have just done, I stumbled back wards and fell over. I sat up and pointed at the blood that was still dripping from his mouth.

"M-M-May I?"

"Vrroooom"

The Happy Toyz truck eased forward carefully until he was right in front of me. I slowly crawled over to and began to lick off the blood until his green jaw was clean of all of the red dripping gore.

Then he drove off and sped down the interstate looking for his next victim.

No comments: